Posted on January 18, 2013, in Food, General, Social Media and tagged artistic license, burger, catchphrase, comedian, comic actor, English, Europe, Everyday Value, Frankie Howerd, horse's ass, horsemeat, illegal, ingredients, marketing strategy, networks, social media, South America, Tesco, tweet, Twitter, UK. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Top Posts & Pages
- 31,051 hits
- Ukraine war: World must act now to stop Russia nuclear threat - Zelensky
- Belarus, Ukraine, Russia activists win Nobel Peace Prize
- Gay Palestinian Ahmad Abu Marhia beheaded in West Bank
- New York City declares state of emergency over migrant 'crisis situation'
- Will the Biden administration overhaul US cannabis policy?
Calendar of Posts